WHO IS THE WORKSHOP RELEVANT TO?
- Employees, Contractors, Employers, Business People, CEO’s, Team Leaders, Middle & Upper Management;
- Academics, University Students, PhD & Post-Doctoral candidates;
- Specialists such as Paediatricians;
- Mental Health Nurses;
- Social Workers;
- General Practitioners;
- All Nurses and Health Workers at every level and in all Specialist Occupations;
- Allied clinicians such as Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists, Physiotherapists;
- Those being investigated by ethical bodies e.g., AHPRA or Dept. of Education
- Those working within the varying education institutions such as Guidance Counsellors, Teachers, Deputy
Principals and Principals within Private and Public School settings, and Lecturers at University.
This is essential knowledge for your Continuing Professional Development (CPD) from the perspective of protecting yourself from being vilified, surviving vilification, and how to support colleagues and clients/patients who have been the victim of this type of character, career and personal destruction.